Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines

Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines
How many Ancestors Can you Find?

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rootstech 2015 Day 1

Sure, I would have opened Rootstech a little differently today - perhaps running out on the stage claiming to have won the 500+ million dollar Powerball jumping and dancing to the podium before I revealed the truth that I actually won a bigger lottery, that each of us did - just to be here this very minute - alive and breathing on earth when so many billions of others are not - if that doesn't change your perspective to a more appreciative one, I don't know that you could change your view alone.

2015 Event Bag:


While managing to multitask at NARA today, I caught the first few hours of the opening of Rootstech via Live Streaming and everyone did a phenomenal job - I missed the first few minutes and don't know where Shipley Munson usual emcee was, but the whole thing went off without a hitch  From beginning to Tan Le drawing tears from many eyes in the crowd, it couldn't have gone much better!

Tonight I'll be trying to catch up whenever the rest of the shared streams are posted to enjoy.  Do I need to take a half day off tomorrow - definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment